On the ground of a profound feasibility study during the development of the Regional Innovative Strategy of North-East region, RAPIV has defined the following priority sectors:
- Power engineering, energy efficiency and environment protection;
- Information and communication technology (ICT);
- Machine building, electrical engineering and electronics;
- Marine industry;
- Construction and transport – building of transport infrastructure;
- Services – financial, logistics, etc.;
- Chemistry, bio-technology, pharmaceutics.
RAPIV shall not accept for incubation companies, operating in sectors for which de minimis aid is not allowed, as per Article 1 of Commission Regulation (EC) No 1998/2006 of 15th December 2006 on the application of Articles 87 and 88 of the Treaty to de minimis aid.