The Objectives of RAPIV are directly linked with the Agency’s activities:
- To support starting and active high-technology SMEs in the high-technology sector.
- To create appropriate innovative environment for development of Regional SMEs in the high-technology field and strengthening the level of their competitiveness.
- To help the increase of the high-technology production share in North-East Region districts.
- To stimulate technology transfer.
- To create conditions for the development of highly qualified young specialists.
- To turn the High-Technology Business Incubator into Regional innovative centre.
- To develop a High-Technology Park.
- To create conditions for technology-oriented enterprises to commercialize their innovative products.
- To create conditions for attracting local and foreign investors.